Discover 5 Tough Dog Toys That Are Ideal For Your Pet
1. KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Large, Black -
This is actually the only tough dog toy that lasted for a long time. I'm so happy with this item but my pets don't have fun with it unless of course there's food within it. This has lasted for a couple of years before it broke. If you want an item that will keep your pet entertained a couple of hours then this is perfect. The best part is that I do not have to worry about it breaking apart when my dog chews on it for a long time.
2. West Paw Design Zogoflex® Dog Toy, Hurley, Large (Colors Vary) -
this item looks like a bone shape toy that is intended for dogs that loves to chew. Of all the dog toys which i have purchased, this is actually the most durable and also the most entertaining item that my pets loved. It survived for any very long time before it finally got destroyed. I recommend this because my pets loved it while also being durable. If the toy is durable and long lasting but the pet does not play with it then that item is useless. So when choosing a toy for your pet, always pick something they will also enjoy.
3. West Paw Design Guaranteed Tough Large Bumi Dog Toy, Granny Smith Apple Green - Does your pet love to play tug of war? Well this tough dog toy can be considered one of the best items for tug of war. Everyone knows how dogs love the tug of war game, right? It provides them a feeling of control and power so they always try to play it whenever possible. It's also one tough dog toy for your pet. How long will this item last? It depends on the size and how aggressive your dog will chew on it. However, this is built for durability and for chewing so expect a decent lifetime for it.
4. West Paw Design Zogoflex Dog Toy, Tux, Colors Vary - how tough is this dog toy? It is very well made but it can still be destroyed. It depends on what kind of pet you have. Don't get me wrong, this is made to be chewed and to handle abuse. However, everything in this world doesn't last forever. The good thing is that these items are sturdy and they are very affordable. It is similar to the Kong item that I mentioned before. You can put treats and dog biscuits inside this toy so that your pet will try to eat them. However, it will take them some time before they can get all of the treats outside the item.
5. KONG Teddy Bear Dog Toy, Medium, Brown -
If you are looking for a plush toy that can handle some abuse then this item is just right for you. This item is very sturdy and durable but they will still get destroyed if your pet is an aggressive chewer. This is the only plush toy that I know of that can handle so much abuse from my pets. This item does make my pets go wild and drool everywhere. It is a small price to pay to see them entertained for hours. They get so excited and it makes me happy seeing them like that.
Toxicity And Non-Toxic In Tough Dog Toys
The type of material used in the creation of a dog toy is very important to consider. It is because the material used might be toxic. You don't want to poison your pet and see him dying slowly after a couple of weeks playing with a toy. For this reason, I recommend that you check and look for non-toxic dog toys. Let's face it, most pet toys are meant to be chewed. Ever wonder why? It is because dogs love to chew. It is simple as that. But there are still dogs that end up getting sick or dying because the material in the toy is highly toxic.
West Paw Designs And Kong
These are the two best companies that create items for pets. I have always love west paw designs for their innovative products as well as Kong designs for their unique styles also. The designs are often centered on fun but they also keep in mind the durability and cost of the item. I have no idea why their dog toys are so affordable when so many people are buying them. They can increase their profit margin more if they increase their prices. Luckily for us, most of the items are less than 10 dollars which allows us to save a lot of money.
Among the best places to obtain dog toys is in Amazon.It is best that you check out the items in there before going some other place. They have a large choice of pet products along with other pet care items. You can see customer testimonials and feedbacks concerning the particular pet item that you're going to purchase. I only buy items that have lots of user reviews. If an item has low or negative user reviews, it is often a signal that the item is not good and I will just waste my money.